Tuesday 24 May 2016

One of my favourites photographs

I really like to take photographs of everything I think is important to remember. Moments with my friends, family, places I've been, food I like and all kind of things. I actually have a 'Memory tree' in my room, which is a tree where I put all the pictures I love.

I took this photograph last summer at my aunt's home. Perhaps it seems like something natural or easy-to-do but I'm going to tell you why is really really hard to take a picture like that.

In the picture you can see my aunt's dog, called 'Guaipe' and me.
Guaipe used to live in the street, and he was rescued by my aunt, my uncle and me many years ago. Since then, he's really 'cold' with humans, he don't like petting to much and that day he was really friendly.

I called him and he came moving his tail, 'that's a good signal' I though. He started licking my cheek and I quickly took the picture. Five seconds after that, he run away and went to sleep.

To this day my aunt and my uncle envy my because of this.





5 comments:

  1. You really complete an mission impossible. Maybe you feel like Tom Cruise that day jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! such a beautiful photograph! Hope your room will be full of many photos and good memories c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! such a beautiful photograph! Hope your room will be full of many photos and good memories c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fact that your photo have a great story behind!

    ReplyDelete