Tuesday 10 May 2016

My favourite book & film

When I heard we had to write about this topic I though: This gonna be easy, because my favourite book & film are just one: Harry Potter.
This has been my favourite book and also my favourite movie sinse I remember. The saga, written by J.K. Rowling is about a boy who has magical powers and he is called to attend  a School of Witchcraft and Wizardy: Hogwarts.  
Everything on this book & the film is just perfect for me. The plot, context, the characters, everything.
I started reading the first book when I was 13, and I saw 'Harry Potter and the philosopher's Stone' when I was in 2nd grade. I remember it because I saw it with my best friend.
I strongly recommend to read all the books before watching the movies, but it's necessary to watch and read them all. 

I seriously love this story, and I can't wait to read 'Fantastics beasts and where to find them' <3

Ps: You need to know that I'm a proud Slytherin 🐍

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have read the books but the movies keep being something cool :)), I like Harry Potter ! J.K Rowling did a good job :33

    ReplyDelete