Tuesday 31 May 2016

Pets and their unconditional love

Since I can remember I've lived surrounded by every kind of pets. I think that's part of who I am nowadays. 


When I was 3 or 4 years old me and my aunt found a puppy at the door of my grandma's house. It was little, furry and white. My grandma didn't want pets at home, but my aunt, mi grandfather and me convince her.

Nigga
A year later, in the middle of a storm I found a little kitten(extremely small actually) under the rain.
My grandma saids she didn't want other pet, and I started to cry and she couldn't against me she gave up.
Like those I have other 20 stories, but nowadays I have 7 pets with me <3
All of them where rescued from streets.

Cleopatra
They're Martín, a thirteen year old white Maltese, Nigga, a black cat I have since three years ago, Cleopatra a cute tortoiseshell cat I have about 6 years ago, Paris and Paul tortoises that we rescued about 2 years ago, Micaella, a puppy we have since 4 years ago, and Mathilde (the kitten that we rescued      under the rain).






I know my life wouldn't be the same without them, but my first two dogs will always make a difference.


My first pet was a beautiful dog, called Angela. My dad brought me when I was six years old, and she was my first best friend.
Then we rescued an old dog we called 'Calleja' because of being from street.
They became partners and even they had puppies. But Calleja passed away on april/'13 and Angela did it shortly after, on october/'13.

Angela & me.
Calleja and me.

I remember my life change since that and I could never feel the same I felt for them. They will always be in my heart.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Rafaella,

    Nice attractive, easy-to-read, well-structured blog. You transmit friendliness in your posts... Go on this way.
    As to this post, you certainly love pets... the photographs are fine.

    See you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our pets make us "better persons", we can learn a lot of them!

    ReplyDelete